Thursday 5 November 2015

Change of Plan | Further Research | What If

After talking with Phil on Tuesday evening, we decided to change the way my project was going. Originally I was heading towards a snow and ice theme but upon discussion we decided that this wasn't right for the collaborator that I have.
I have discontinued the theme that I have been working around have gone back to researching into all other possibilities that I can think of for the city. This means that I am further behind on thumbnails than I wanted to be as I try to understand and create a new city but I have been creating some new 'tester' thumbnails which I will upload shortly. I have also had to stop working on my travelog as this was for the older version of the city. Hopefully I will have a strong enough idea for the new city in the next few days and then I will be able to write a new travelog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment